The North Reading School Committee recognizes the role of the various booster and support organizations in assisting the North Reading School District in enriching the athletics and co-curricular programs of the District. As stated in North Reading School Committee Policy LEC “the School Committee recognizes that the endeavors and objectives of booster and support organizations and similar groups can be a valuable means of supporting achievements of our public school system.” As such, “Booster and support organizations -proposed plans, projects, or activities must be evaluated and promoted in light of their stated contribution to the academic as well as the athletic and extra-curricular programs of the schools.”
Below is a list of current Organizations the North Reading School Committee as officially recognized:
- Batchelder School Parent Organization
- Hood School Parents Association
- E. Ethel Little School Parents Association
- North Reading Middle School Parents Association
- North Reading High School Parents Association
- Friends of Hornet Productions
- North Reading Music Boosters Inc.
- North Reading Diamond Club
- North Reading High School Hornet Hall of Fame
- North Reading Touchdown Club
- North Reading High School Boys Hockey Boosters
- North Reading High School Lacrosse Boosters
- North Reading First Robotics Organization, Inc.
- North Reading High School Girls Varsity Hockey Boosters