Welcome to our Support Page. Users will find information here for the North Reading Public Schools App, the 1:1 Program, and our district technology support needs.
General Guidance On Tech Tickets
- If you have a device loaner or a device in the 1:1 program please submit a tech ticket.
- Please submit tickets according to the school the issue is related or you are attending.
- In the “Select a Category” area select your school
- In the “Issue Summary” area include a Short Description With Room Number. Example: "Printer Not Working-Room 27 Hood School"
- In the “Describe Your Issue” area describe your issue in as much detail as possible. This would include indicating if it is a hardware, software or connectivity issue.Include specific conditions of the issue such as how long the problem has been happening or specific error messages or concerns.
- Please a “Screenshot” or photo/image of your image if possible using the “attach file” option. This can also be used for uploading any file you think it could help us solve the issue
1:1 Student Chromebook Tech Ticket Guidance
- Please use your district gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org or ) address as the email submitting the ticket. This will allow us to quickly identify the student submitting the ticket.
- Please include the asset tag of the assigned Chromebook.
- Do not contact the Insurance company as the district will be handling claims.
- Please include the location of the Chromebook (classroom,home etc.).
- Please bring any device which is experiencing issues back to school as soon as possible.
- Please also consider the guidelines listed below for providing as much detail in your tech ticket.