Welcome to the North Reading Public Schools.
Beginning on July 1, 2019 all registrations for new students will take place at the Parent Information Center. Please follow the steps below to complete the registration process for new students.
1. Print and complete this registration packet. (Hard copies are also available at the PIC and at each school.)
- Packet above must be complete and include all of these required forms (Residency Statement, Landlord Affidavit (if applicable), Student Registration Form, Home Language Survey, Health History Form, Transfer Student Request for Records Form)
2. Provide a copy of the official birth certificate.
3. Provide evidence of a recent physical examination and complete immunization records (including evidence of lead screening) are required.
4. Provide Other Required Documentation (one each from column A,B,C)
Evidence of Residency
Evidence of Occupancy
Evidence of Identification
|Record of recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill.|
Recent bill dated witihin the past 60 daysshowing
North Reading address and name
|Valid MA Driver's License|
|Valid MA Photo ID Card|
|Copy of Lease and record of recent rental payment|
Gas Bill, Oil Bill, Electric Bill,
Home Telephone Bill, Cable Bill,
Excise Tax Bill
|Landlord Affidavit and recent rental payment|
5. Complete additional forms (as applicable)
6. Bring the completed packet to the Parent Information Center during the following hours:
North Reading Public Schools
Parent Information Center
189 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
7. Upon completing registration at the Parent Information Center your information will also be shared with the local school who will contact you with the next steps to complete school-based forms as well as to enter your Emergency Form information in our Student Management System.
|Full Registration Packet||730.62 KB|